- - Wine Pourings Nov 22 and Dec 6th at Peacocks’ Perch Liquor Store in Summerland from 4pm-8pm.
- - Best of British Columbia Awards included Gold for our Gewurztraminer 2012 & Syrah 2011.
- - Judges Choice awarded to our Syrah 2011 and Pinot Meunier 2011 for Wine Align World Awards 2013.
- - Vancouver Wine Awards Best White Wine – Thornhaven Winery Gewurztraminer 2012
- - Wine Walk Friday Dec 6th we will be pouring at the Art Gallery in Summerland.
Thornhaven Estates invites you to visit our intimate, charming winery.
Elevated on the slopes of Little Giant’s Head Mountain, a rocky, pine-covered crest, Thornhaven is fronted by its flourishing vineyards and cloaked in its quiet surroundings. The spectacular views from our courtyard patio overlook the picturesque landscape of Summerland’s orchard-laden valley floor and distant rolling mountains. To the east lie striking panoramas of sparkling Okanagan Lake, the bordering forested hills, and the fertile emerald benchlands of neighbouring communities.
Inspired by Thornhaven’s breathtaking setting and our love of the grape, we craft wines that are appreciated by novices and connoisseurs alike. Our approach to winemaking, careful and passionate, exposes the natural qualities and intricate characteristics of the fruit that produces our elegant vintages.