- Thornhaven is open for the Easter weekend from 11am-4pm
- Wineshop will be opening for its regular season on April 25th 2014
- New release Syrah 2012, Gewurztraminer 2013, SauvBlanc/Chardonnay 2013
- NEW* Summerland Wine Club is up and running.
- Check it out at www.summerlandwineclub.ca
Thornhaven Estates invites you to visit our intimate, charming winery.
Elevated on the slopes of Little Giant’s Head Mountain, a rocky, pine-covered crest, Thornhaven is fronted by its flourishing vineyards and cloaked in its quiet surroundings. The spectacular views from our courtyard patio overlook the picturesque landscape of Summerland’s orchard-laden valley floor and distant rolling mountains. To the east lie striking panoramas of sparkling Okanagan Lake, the bordering forested hills, and the fertile emerald benchlands of neighbouring communities.
Inspired by Thornhaven’s breathtaking setting and our love of the grape, we craft wines that are appreciated by novices and connoisseurs alike. Our approach to winemaking, careful and passionate, exposes the natural qualities and intricate characteristics of the fruit that produces our elegant vintages.