- We are Sold out of the SB/Chard and Decadence at the Winery.
- Syrah 2012 wins Platinum Medal in the National Canadian Wine Awards
- Wine Align Awards: Pinot Meunier -Gold Medal, Pinot Noir- Silver Medal, Rose and Tortured Grape- Bronze Medal
- Thornhaven has been listed in the top 10 wineries in British Columbia and ranked #17 in Canada!
- Check us out in the latest issue of Taste Magazine!
Thornhaven Estates invites you to visit our intimate, charming winery.
Elevated on the slopes of Little Giant’s Head Mountain, a rocky, pine-covered crest, Thornhaven is fronted by its flourishing vineyards and cloaked in its quiet surroundings. The spectacular views from our courtyard patio overlook the picturesque landscape of Summerland’s orchard-laden valley floor and distant rolling mountains. To the east lie striking panoramas of sparkling Okanagan Lake, the bordering forested hills, and the fertile emerald benchlands of neighbouring communities.
Inspired by Thornhaven’s breathtaking setting and our love of the grape, we craft wines that are appreciated by novices and connoisseurs alike. Our approach to winemaking, careful and passionate, exposes the natural qualities and intricate characteristics of the fruit that produces our elegant vintages.