- - Gewurztraminer 2012 has just been released!
- - Check out our Syrah 2010 in the new release of Wine Access Magazine! Top 25 BC wines of the year and a Gold!
- - Winery will be open on the Easter Weekend ( fri-mon.) from 11am-4pm
- - Pinot Gris 2011, SB/Chardonnay 2010, Rose 2011, Decadence 2011 and Pinot Meunier2010 case sale at the Winery
- - New Evolution 2010 on special for everyone coming to visit us for Easter and the Spring Winefest (at the winery only)
Thornhaven Estates invites you to visit our intimate, charming winery.
Elevated on the slopes of Little Giant’s Head Mountain, a rocky, pine-covered crest, Thornhaven is fronted by its flourishing vineyards and cloaked in its quiet surroundings. The spectacular views from our courtyard patio overlook the picturesque landscape of Summerland’s orchard-laden valley floor and distant rolling mountains. To the east lie striking panoramas of sparkling Okanagan Lake, the bordering forested hills, and the fertile emerald benchlands of neighbouring communities.
Inspired by Thornhaven’s breathtaking setting and our love of the grape, we craft wines that are appreciated by novices and connoisseurs alike. Our approach to winemaking, careful and passionate, exposes the natural qualities and intricate characteristics of the fruit that produces our elegant vintages.